How do I renew my fiscal representation with Bordr?
This FAQ is for you if:
- your 12-month fiscal representation with Bordr is about to end, and you’d like to renew our services
- you do not live in Portugal
- you don’t live in the EU territory
- you have tax obligations in Portugal
- have a vehicle in the Portuguese territory
- have a real estate property in the Portuguese territory
- have an income/business in the Portuguese territory
There are 2 ways you can renew your fiscal representation with Bordr:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for our team to get back to you with confirmation.
- Look for our email with the subject line that contains “Your fiscal representation renews in 2 months” and open the email. Click the Renewal Link to confirm.