How do I order a NIF for my child?

Simply fill out the order form with your child's details. 

If your child is under 18 years of age, you will need to provide the following additional documents:

  1. Birth Certificate of minor
    1. If the document is not written in Roman characters, please attach a certified English translation to the original document.
  2. Copy of first parent's passport
  3. Copy of second parent's passport

Both parents will also need to sign the Power of Attorney. This is a document that is sent shortly after completing the online checkout process.

If you are a single parent, please provide one of the following documents in place of the second parent's passport:

  • Proof of custody
  • Death certificate

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us